Thursday, October 4, 2012

"y will always keep on trying"

Teaching has left me with little time to just be outside the classroom. When times get rough, I have to refer myself back to this note my student wrote me:


"At first I was nervous but then my teacher started being nice to me. When I first got here and then I started liking what she started teaching us but I still miss my last year teacher but I am happy because I have a better teacher who is always pushing me around to always do my best in everything, like if I am not good at something then I will always keep on trying even if they don't tell me. I will always no matter what I will never ever give up on them just like I know they will never give up on me no matter what and I will love them more if they teach me more so I can have my brain filled with a lot of facts and some fun stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment