Sunday, March 16, 2014

softball

I don't think I've ever before held a bat. I'm pretty terrible at throwing balls. So naturally, when the opportunity presents itself to coach the girls softball team at my school, I volunteer.

Naturally.

I'm most excited to work with my girls from last year, girls who really hold a special place in my heart.



I've also YouTubed, Wikipedia-ed & Googled the sport, but I'm pretty sure the real learning takes place on the field. Can't wait for practices to start this week??!

Side note, spring break came at a perfect time, per usual. I've had time to breathe mentally from the daily grind. I took the day today to clean out my teacher bag, & got a few smiles out of some treasures I found:


81 days left of this school year...HOME STRETCH IS NEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment